Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,178 (€682) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (40 minutes ago)