Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33711 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,557 (Php22,417) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)