Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36181 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,027 (Php8,365) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)