Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,404 (Bs 113,757,902) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)