Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 851%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 370% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,568 (Bs 53,075,761) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)