Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 504%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.792 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 387% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,209 (Bs 16,302) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)