Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,930 (ARS $6,857) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (25 minutes ago)