Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.868 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,018 (ARS $18,452) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)