Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26766 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,701 (25,037 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)