Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11452 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,644 (49,284 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)