Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30477 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,134 (20,127 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)