Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29366 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,811 (77,677 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)