Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.000 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,169 (261 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (43 minutes ago)