Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.183 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,079 (€747) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (39 minutes ago)