Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.965 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,959 (€857) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (40 minutes ago)