Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00619 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,168 (COL$2,452,029) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)