Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00625 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,070 (COL$811,256) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)