Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,725 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37715 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,999 (Php15,907) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)