Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,106 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35961 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,404 (Php28,931) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (41 minutes ago)