Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33786 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,299 (Php57,121) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)