Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,700 (₨17,029) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (44 minutes ago)