Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27067 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,349 (₨53,013) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)