Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23643 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,428 (₨14,498) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)