Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,357 (€303) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)