Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.292 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,460 (€713) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (41 minutes ago)