Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,617 (€276) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)