Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01392 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,597 (258,362 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)