Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00690 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,068 (444,661 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)