Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.794 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 172% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,310 (£716) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)