Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 381%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.733 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,150 (£1,098) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)