Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 361%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 957 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.966 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 182% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,038 (£306) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)