Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.635 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,317 (R$ 4,167) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 3 hours ago)