Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.065 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,050 (R$ 1,589) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)