Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.034 EGP / BHD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 154% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,359 (Dinar 132) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)