Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.675 EGP / BHD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 158% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,677 (Dinar 203) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)