Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.246 EGP / BHD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,940 (Dinar 528) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)