Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,525 (16,498 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)