Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,237 (15,750 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)