Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.777 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 185% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,243 (€782) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)