Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 179% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,717 (€801) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)