Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.753 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 175% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,329 (€617) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)