Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 185% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,520 (€784) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (35 minutes ago)