Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.714 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,552 (€1,234) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)