Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.196 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,950 (6,809 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)