Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17770 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,489 (Shilling115,303) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)