Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15445 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,166 (Shilling26,970) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)