Cost of living in Malegaon, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24746 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,652 (₨47,086) in Malegaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)