Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 EGP / MVR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,755 (7,576 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)