Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EGP / MVR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 153% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,891 (12,215 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)