Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 EGP / MVR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,157 (12,369 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (44 minutes ago)