Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,536 ($U14,064) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (32 minutes ago)