Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,230 ($U38,512) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)