Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.969 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,623 (528TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)