Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,844 (887TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)