Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46853 EGP / SDGX *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,689 (10,782 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)