Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,556 (12,684 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)