Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.640 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,696 (2,536 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)