Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.315 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,723 (€577) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)