Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 567 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,647 (€605) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)