Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,699 (€1,047) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)