Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,006 (€1,052) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)