Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,076 (3,872,923 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)