Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,218 (2,355,461 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)