Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03157 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,633 (526,779 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)