Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03220 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,137 (501,179 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)