Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,471 (Rp 2,894,983) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)