Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 164% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,406 (€979) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (43 minutes ago)