Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,517 (€325) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (33 minutes ago)