Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.724 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,995 (€427) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)