Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15346 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 9,788 (₨ 63,786) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (23 minutes ago)