Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16220 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,935 (₨ 67,415) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 2 hours ago)