Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,555 (﷼ 36,557,036) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)