Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,829 (12,817 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)