Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27706 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,232 (₨15,273) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)