Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,774 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,564 (€337) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (38 minutes ago)