Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,797 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.541 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 164% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,348 (€991) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)