Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,614 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.893 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,881 (€1,274) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)