Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27066 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,740 (₨24,904) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)