Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27688 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,056 (₨32,706) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)