Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.632 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,594 (AU$1,804) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)