Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.104 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 165% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,495 (AU$957) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)