Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,828 ($554) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)