Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.870 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,976 ($894) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)