Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.736 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,940 (R$ 3,788) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)