Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.463 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,384 (R$ 1,901) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)