Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.737 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,952 (R$ 4,212) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)