Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.709 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,723 (R$ 3,976) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)