Cost of living in Macao compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.188 EGP / MOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 223% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,703 (9,006 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)