Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.867 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 204% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,215 (€1,016) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)