Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.040 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 207% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,514 (€575) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)