Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 210% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,756 (€806) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)