Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,544 (22,792₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)