Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,176 (23,581₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)