Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,193 (10,336₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (34 minutes ago)