Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.664 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,024 (21,106₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)