Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,647 (22,866₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)