Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 438%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.710 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 236% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,501 (£903) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)