Cost of living comparison between Luton, United Kingdom and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.403 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 241% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,770 (£570) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)