Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 441%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.237 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 242% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,553 (£368) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)