Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.538 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,650 (7,575 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 2 hours ago)