Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.494 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,097 (12,784 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)