Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.727 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,530 (6,678 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)