Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.814 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,793 (7,052 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)