Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.511 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,029 (12,591 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)