Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.797 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,722 (元5,978) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)