Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.618 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,468 (元1,707) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (about 1 hour ago)