Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.682 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,484 (元4,654) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (44 minutes ago)