Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27162 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,382 (₨27,179) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (32 minutes ago)