Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26264 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,210 (₨54,104) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)