Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27905 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,530 (₨19,817) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)