Cost of living comparison between Ludhiana, India and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13262 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,914 (₨21,971) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)