Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27622 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,420 (₨23,241) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)