Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33699 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,658 (Php25,692) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)