Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18265 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,533 (Php19,341) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)